It's German Beer Day! This pours a crystal clear, golden straw color with a light, bubbly head without much retention. Aroma of grainy malts that are a little sweet smelling, but clean and light. Taste is classic Kolsch-style with malts that have a dry, bready feel but also some honey-like or fruity sweetness. Floral and spicy hop flavors, but the bitterness is mild, as you would expect. Light to medium body, with a crisp and refreshing mouthfeel. They've been making this since 1904, and it's a nice illustration of the German Kolsch category. Prost!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 52 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Identity Crisis. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity