Flyby pours light gold with a frothy white head. Not much lacing, and it recedes quickly. Aroma is sweet corn and malt. Taste is bready with some malty sweetness and a balanced hop bite that isn't bitter. Lightly toasted grain peeks through and it's very balanced. Mouthfeel is light to medium and the carbonation is there but not noticeable. It's a gluten reduced beer, but it's not missing any flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 29 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale