Flyby pours light gold with a frothy white head. Not much lacing, and it recedes quickly. Aroma is sweet corn and malt. Taste is bready with some malty sweetness and a balanced hop bite that isn't bitter. Lightly toasted grain peeks through and it's very balanced. Mouthfeel is light to medium and the carbonation is there but not noticeable. It's a gluten reduced beer, but it's not missing any flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 5 minutes ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer 4th of Juicy. 10 minutes ago
- dheliker added a rating for 4th of Juicy. 12 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Windows Up. 57 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Cloud Surfer. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Toaster Pastry. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity