Flyby pours light gold with a frothy white head. Not much lacing, and it recedes quickly. Aroma is sweet corn and malt. Taste is bready with some malty sweetness and a balanced hop bite that isn't bitter. Lightly toasted grain peeks through and it's very balanced. Mouthfeel is light to medium and the carbonation is there but not noticeable. It's a gluten reduced beer, but it's not missing any flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 28 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity