Color is dark reddish brown with a thin, filmy head. Aroma of nuts and chocolate is very inviting. Taste is like liquid dessert, with milk chocolate and hazelnut being most pronounced. Malt forward with rich and robust flavors. Medium body, thicker than most brown ales with a smooth, creamy finish. Plenty of sweetness with some Nutella similarities. Overall this is a really tasty brown ale with many enjoyable flavors.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Murk Man IPA. 20 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Never Mind the Beer Here's the Milkshake. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wailua Wheat. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpha Abstraction vol. 7. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Fire Iron. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for The Next Episode. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity