Stone Fence Porter
Farmhouse Porter is extremely black in color with light carbonation. It is not as thick as a lot of other porters which is good or bad depending on drinker preference. Noticeable flavors include burnt malts, bittersweet chocolate, caramel, with a coffee-like aftertaste. Overall this is a very drinkable porter with above average flavor and complexity.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 5 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 59 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Playification. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 6 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity