Two Tractor Ale earns high marks from us because of its similarity in taste to Firestone Double Barrel Ale. It is spicy, yet smooth, lightly hopped, with a nice peppery aftertaste. There is a shortage of copper ales but this one fits the bill, fills the void and satisfies the senses.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Monkey Knife Fight. 2 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 42 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Park. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Neverending Haze IPA. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Space Needle Golden IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity