Color is between deep gold and pale amber, pretty clear with a finger of white, creamy head. Inviting aroma of both malt and hops. Taste is well balanced from the start: cereal-like malts with hints of caramel, complemented by fresh hop flavors. Resinous pine, lemon, orange, and grapefruit citrus. Light to medium bitterness. Not too fruity or juicy, more West Coast style. The malts and hops meld together to create an exceptional flavor profile. Mouthfeel is creamy with above average carbonation, and then becomes dry with a clean refreshing finish. High quality, and super balanced, Fantasy Factory is an IPA you want to put on your radar.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 16 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 41 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity