EZPZ Dry Hopped Pilsner
EZPZ pours a bright golden yellow color with two fingers of white head and tons of effervescent carbonation. The aroma consists of grassy malts and mild but spicy hops. The initial sip reveals a malt-forward beer with a sweet corn and barley flavor. This is following by a hop profile that blends tropical fruit flavors with a more bitter black pepper qualiity as well. It comes off tasting like a great blend between experimental American and traditional European hop flavors. The finish is dry and leaves a crisp aftertaste with a touch of bitterness. This is a very flavorful beer, especially for the style, and at 5% you can enjoy a few of these with very little palate fatigue.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming and 1 other added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 55 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Thai Wheat. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Shadow of a Doubt. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Holy Hermit. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Celebration Ale (2018). 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Blueberry Boyfriend. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity