EZPZ Dry Hopped Pilsner
EZPZ pours a bright golden yellow color with two fingers of white head and tons of effervescent carbonation. The aroma consists of grassy malts and mild but spicy hops. The initial sip reveals a malt-forward beer with a sweet corn and barley flavor. This is following by a hop profile that blends tropical fruit flavors with a more bitter black pepper qualiity as well. It comes off tasting like a great blend between experimental American and traditional European hop flavors. The finish is dry and leaves a crisp aftertaste with a touch of bitterness. This is a very flavorful beer, especially for the style, and at 5% you can enjoy a few of these with very little palate fatigue.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 20 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Identity Crisis. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Pacific Kölsch Highway. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Blue Bridge Coffee Stout. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Suicide Squeeze IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity