EZPZ Dry Hopped Pilsner
EZPZ pours a bright golden yellow color with two fingers of white head and tons of effervescent carbonation. The aroma consists of grassy malts and mild but spicy hops. The initial sip reveals a malt-forward beer with a sweet corn and barley flavor. This is following by a hop profile that blends tropical fruit flavors with a more bitter black pepper qualiity as well. It comes off tasting like a great blend between experimental American and traditional European hop flavors. The finish is dry and leaves a crisp aftertaste with a touch of bitterness. This is a very flavorful beer, especially for the style, and at 5% you can enjoy a few of these with very little palate fatigue.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to All About the Stout. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Lime:Thirty Lager. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Thresher. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity