Made exclusively for consumption in Ohio because of its 12% ABV limit, Ohio Unidragon comes in at 11.5% and pours dark as night, letting no light through whatsoever like a black hole of beer. The aroma is marked by almost charred smelling coffee, roasty malts, some rye, and burnt/caramelized sugars. It has a thick yet medium mouthfeel, with good carbonation. The taste is super complex and lasts a significant amount of time, starting with a somewhat bitter molasses and brown sugar body with hints of dark cherry, but it ends with a surprisingly hop-bitter finish that almost seems overly hopped.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 49 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Rajah. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Orange County. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to All About the Stout. 4 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Pacific Northwest. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Santilli. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Safety Porpoises. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Cougar. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity