Pours a clear, golden color with two fingers of white, foamy head. Inviting aroma with an abundance of hops. The taste brings West Coast style IPA flavors of pine, citrus, and berry. None of these are overly dominant, but there’s an even flow of hop flavors from start to finish. It’s milder than we expected in terms of bitterness, but there’s still a nice amount of grapefruit pith, especially in the finish. This is also well balanced, with a pale malt backbone with doughy notes and a very slight hint of brown sugar sweetness. Medium body and nice carbonation. Finish is smooth and satisfying – well done.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Oude Geuze. 5 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to California Grab Bag. 40 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Mogli. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Dubbel Czech. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for The Experiment - Batch #1. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Operation IPA Overload. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Billie Cantaloupe Gose. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Newcastle. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity