Appearance is very cloudy and murky, orangish gold in color, with a quickly disappearing head. Super juicy aroma, with tropical fruit and stone fruit dominating. Taste is similar with tons of fruit, especially tangerine, peach, nectarine, and mango. This is the 5th version in the series and features Cashmere, Mosaic, and Strata. We were surprised to get a good amount of bitterness, like grapefruit pith, which is not something we see often in this style. Mellow carbonation and slightly boozy in the mouthfeel. The flavors pack a punch and enjoying a few of these will having you feeling good.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Schlafly Oatmeal Stout. 3 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Stone, Cold. 59 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sam Adams Boston Lager. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Landline. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Hidden Grotto. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Juice Press. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity