This version: Samba, Nelson Sauvin, Mosaic Cryo, Strata. Color is deep gold and cloudy, with one and a half fingers of white, foamy head. Huge aroma with tropical fruit, stone fruit, and melon. The taste matches the nose, with mango, pineapple, apricot, peach, and cantaloupe. Super juicy and nectarous, with some lactose and a slight sweetness on the back-end. Oats and wheat are certainly present, but the malts are in the background. But they show up big time in the soft, silky mouthfeel. A tad boozy for 8% abv, and drinks a bit like a Triple IPA. That putt is gonna be a lot harder after a couple of these!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 31 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity