This version: Samba, Nelson Sauvin, Mosaic Cryo, Strata. Color is deep gold and cloudy, with one and a half fingers of white, foamy head. Huge aroma with tropical fruit, stone fruit, and melon. The taste matches the nose, with mango, pineapple, apricot, peach, and cantaloupe. Super juicy and nectarous, with some lactose and a slight sweetness on the back-end. Oats and wheat are certainly present, but the malts are in the background. But they show up big time in the soft, silky mouthfeel. A tad boozy for 8% abv, and drinks a bit like a Triple IPA. That putt is gonna be a lot harder after a couple of these!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 31 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity