El Sully pours a mostly clear, golden straw color with lots of visible carbonation bubbles. Frothy white head and an aroma filled with sweet malt and grassy hops. Taste is impressive for this style. Bready and biscuity malt up front, followed by light floral and grassy hop flavors. Hints of lemon citrus. Some sweetness sneaks in on the finish and lingers in a really nice way. Medium carbonation with a slightly metallic mouthfeel. Super refreshing yet still flavorful, which is exactly what we’re looking for on Cinco de Mayo!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 listened to What's My Name Again?. 18 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Abita Octoberfest. 58 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Anderson Valley Briney Melon Gose. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanilla Bean Mexican Chocolate Stout. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Xtra-Citra Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Drunken Master. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity