El Sully pours a mostly clear, golden straw color with lots of visible carbonation bubbles. Frothy white head and an aroma filled with sweet malt and grassy hops. Taste is impressive for this style. Bready and biscuity malt up front, followed by light floral and grassy hop flavors. Hints of lemon citrus. Some sweetness sneaks in on the finish and lingers in a really nice way. Medium carbonation with a slightly metallic mouthfeel. Super refreshing yet still flavorful, which is exactly what we’re looking for on Cinco de Mayo!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Half Hitch. 53 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 54 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Super Session #2. 1 hour ago
- beavwarius added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for PranQster. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petite Sour Reserva Cassis. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Blueberry Maple Stout. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity