El Sully pours a mostly clear, golden straw color with lots of visible carbonation bubbles. Frothy white head and an aroma filled with sweet malt and grassy hops. Taste is impressive for this style. Bready and biscuity malt up front, followed by light floral and grassy hop flavors. Hints of lemon citrus. Some sweetness sneaks in on the finish and lingers in a really nice way. Medium carbonation with a slightly metallic mouthfeel. Super refreshing yet still flavorful, which is exactly what we're looking for on Cinco de Mayo!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Good Green. 46 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to 100th Episode!. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Round Midnight Belgian White. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to DIPA Thoughts. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Spock It. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to From the Archives Part 1. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Universal Secret. 7 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hop Gun. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity