El Sully pours a mostly clear, golden straw color with lots of visible carbonation bubbles. Frothy white head and an aroma filled with sweet malt and grassy hops. Taste is impressive for this style. Bready and biscuity malt up front, followed by light floral and grassy hop flavors. Hints of lemon citrus. Some sweetness sneaks in on the finish and lingers in a really nice way. Medium carbonation with a slightly metallic mouthfeel. Super refreshing yet still flavorful, which is exactly what we’re looking for on Cinco de Mayo!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Pilsner Urquell. 1 hour ago
- plarson listened to San Diego Part 2. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Orange County. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Super Session #2. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Biere de Mars. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Island Brewing Company IPA. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Daylight Amber. 7 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Self Destruct. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity