El Sully pours a mostly clear, golden straw color with lots of visible carbonation bubbles. Frothy white head and an aroma filled with sweet malt and grassy hops. Taste is impressive for this style. Bready and biscuity malt up front, followed by light floral and grassy hop flavors. Hints of lemon citrus. Some sweetness sneaks in on the finish and lingers in a really nice way. Medium carbonation with a slightly metallic mouthfeel. Super refreshing yet still flavorful, which is exactly what we're looking for on Cinco de Mayo!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Kabru West Coast IPA. 14 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 3 hours ago
- martincolon added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for New Glory Farmhouse. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Mount Kenya IPA. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Le Merle. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity