El Sully pours a mostly clear, golden straw color with lots of visible carbonation bubbles. Frothy white head and an aroma filled with sweet malt and grassy hops. Taste is impressive for this style. Bready and biscuity malt up front, followed by light floral and grassy hop flavors. Hints of lemon citrus. Some sweetness sneaks in on the finish and lingers in a really nice way. Medium carbonation with a slightly metallic mouthfeel. Super refreshing yet still flavorful, which is exactly what we're looking for on Cinco de Mayo!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 31 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Olympia Beer. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming listened to It's a Trappist!. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Black Rajah. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to LA LA Land. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Alaskan Summer Ale. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Charlatan. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity