El Sully pours a mostly clear, golden straw color with lots of visible carbonation bubbles. Frothy white head and an aroma filled with sweet malt and grassy hops. Taste is impressive for this style. Bready and biscuity malt up front, followed by light floral and grassy hop flavors. Hints of lemon citrus. Some sweetness sneaks in on the finish and lingers in a really nice way. Medium carbonation with a slightly metallic mouthfeel. Super refreshing yet still flavorful, which is exactly what we’re looking for on Cinco de Mayo!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 4 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Streaker. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Capital Brewery Oktoberfest. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Bottom Cutter Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pumpkin Down. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other listened to Pacific Northwest. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Blood Guardian. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Revelation Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Kabru West Coast IPA
St. Paddy's Day Show