Drop Art pours a hazy, golden straw color. Foamy, white head that thins to a light film. Aroma of tart fruit, primarily tropical fruit and citrus. Taste is led by funky saison flavors and fruit that ranges from green apple to mango to tangerine. All the fruit notes are fairly tart, but not sour. Wheat and oat malts give nice balance. Light body and light carbonation. Mouthfeel is dry, crisp, and refreshing with a slightly salty finish. Reminds us more of a gose than a saison, but either way this beer will taste great all summer long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to California Grab Bag. 38 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity