Drop Art pours a hazy, golden straw color. Foamy, white head that thins to a light film. Aroma of tart fruit, primarily tropical fruit and citrus. Taste is led by funky saison flavors and fruit that ranges from green apple to mango to tangerine. All the fruit notes are fairly tart, but not sour. Wheat and oat malts give nice balance. Light body and light carbonation. Mouthfeel is dry, crisp, and refreshing with a slightly salty finish. Reminds us more of a gose than a saison, but either way this beer will taste great all summer long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Stalk. 54 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Outside Denali IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Xocoveza. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Samuel Adams New World Tripel. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 7 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Once Upon a Time in Blenheim. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity