Drop Art pours a hazy, golden straw color. Foamy, white head that thins to a light film. Aroma of tart fruit, primarily tropical fruit and citrus. Taste is led by funky saison flavors and fruit that ranges from green apple to mango to tangerine. All the fruit notes are fairly tart, but not sour. Wheat and oat malts give nice balance. Light body and light carbonation. Mouthfeel is dry, crisp, and refreshing with a slightly salty finish. Reminds us more of a gose than a saison, but either way this beer will taste great all summer long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 9 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity