Drake's Imperial Stout
Drake's Imperial Stout is very strong but is surprisingly a little fruity for a stout. The fruity sweetness masks the high alcohol content quite well. Like a lot of stouts, this has a smoky flavor and hints of worcestershire, but this is much smoother and easier to drink than most stouts on the market. If you are a stout drinker, try to get your hands on this one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Crosby Hop Farm Sterling Wet Hop Pilsner. 47 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for LaGrave. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hopslam Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity