Deep Search Baltic Porter
Deep Search pours dark, dark brown with some light coming through at the bottom. A two finger, khaki head sticks around for a while. Aroma is of nicely roasted malts, some espresso, and dark chocolate. Taste follows by starting off with a creamy texture and sweetness that goes into a smoky, roasty, malty chocolate and coffee flavor. It finishes smoothly with a good bitterness of espresso. The mouthfeel is medium and the carbonation is fairly low.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for The Orange Curtain. 43 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Every Day, Once a Day, Give Yourself an IPA. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Crosby Hop Farm Sterling Wet Hop Pilsner. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Machine House Golden Ale. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Alaskan Summer Ale. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for San Diego Pale Ale .394. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity