Deep Search Baltic Porter
Deep Search pours dark, dark brown with some light coming through at the bottom. A two finger, khaki head sticks around for a while. Aroma is of nicely roasted malts, some espresso, and dark chocolate. Taste follows by starting off with a creamy texture and sweetness that goes into a smoky, roasty, malty chocolate and coffee flavor. It finishes smoothly with a good bitterness of espresso. The mouthfeel is medium and the carbonation is fairly low.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 54 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium + Ben & Jerry's). 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Canebrake. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Norman. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Sanctification. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Aphotic. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Tanilla Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity