DDH Blissful Ignorance
Pale amber color, non-transparent, with one finger of white, foamy head. Good retention with lacing on the glass. Hoppy aroma that leads into a flavor profile dominated by citrus and berry, but also some resinous pine. Medium to high bitterness – this definitely has a West Coast IPA feel to it. Full bodied and nicely carbonated. On the finish, there’s a grapefruit bitterness that lingers for quite a while. Overall a big, bold DIPA that we’ve been yearning for!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 46 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stone, Cold. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Relay IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Red, White, and Peach. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Nova Vert. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity