DDH Blissful Ignorance
Pale amber color, non-transparent, with one finger of white, foamy head. Good retention with lacing on the glass. Hoppy aroma that leads into a flavor profile dominated by citrus and berry, but also some resinous pine. Medium to high bitterness – this definitely has a West Coast IPA feel to it. Full bodied and nicely carbonated. On the finish, there’s a grapefruit bitterness that lingers for quite a while. Overall a big, bold DIPA that we’ve been yearning for!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for No Chill. 44 minutes ago
- budman1 and 1 other listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Bean Counter. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lips of Faith - Gratzer. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity