DDH Blissful Ignorance
Pale amber color, non-transparent, with one finger of white, foamy head. Good retention with lacing on the glass. Hoppy aroma that leads into a flavor profile dominated by citrus and berry, but also some resinous pine. Medium to high bitterness – this definitely has a West Coast IPA feel to it. Full bodied and nicely carbonated. On the finish, there’s a grapefruit bitterness that lingers for quite a while. Overall a big, bold DIPA that we’ve been yearning for!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 19 minutes ago
- DadMike added a rating for Cloud Curtain - Nelson Sauvin . 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Julius. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Arete 2016. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Tre Fontane Tripel Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 4 hours ago
- RexMundi commented on podcast If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity