Color is between deep gold and pale amber. Slightly hazy but definitely not cloudy. Two fingers of thick, off-white, creamy head that lingers around and also leaves a high amount of sticky lacing on the glass. Really nice aroma that is super hoppy with intense tropical fruit. Taste is a hop lover’s dream. Tropical fruit, citrus, and melon – all really dank and resinous. There’s a hint of vanilla and some malty sweetness to add more complexity. Mouthfeel is juicy and sticky, with smooth carbonation and a medium body. Neither West Coast nor Northeast-style, this is just a damn tasty Double IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Row 2 / Hill 56. 16 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Monterey Beer. 52 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Lagoon. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Betty IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity