Color is between deep gold and pale amber. Slightly hazy but definitely not cloudy. Two fingers of thick, off-white, creamy head that lingers around and also leaves a high amount of sticky lacing on the glass. Really nice aroma that is super hoppy with intense tropical fruit. Taste is a hop lover’s dream. Tropical fruit, citrus, and melon – all really dank and resinous. There’s a hint of vanilla and some malty sweetness to add more complexity. Mouthfeel is juicy and sticky, with smooth carbonation and a medium body. Neither West Coast nor Northeast-style, this is just a damn tasty Double IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Honey Hips Strong Blonde. 14 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Cantrip Kölsch. 28 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 52 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Reissdorf Kölsch. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to All About the Stout. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity