Color is between deep gold and pale amber. Slightly hazy but definitely not cloudy. Two fingers of thick, off-white, creamy head that lingers around and also leaves a high amount of sticky lacing on the glass. Really nice aroma that is super hoppy with intense tropical fruit. Taste is a hop lover’s dream. Tropical fruit, citrus, and melon – all really dank and resinous. There’s a hint of vanilla and some malty sweetness to add more complexity. Mouthfeel is juicy and sticky, with smooth carbonation and a medium body. Neither West Coast nor Northeast-style, this is just a damn tasty Double IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lifestyle. 12 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Karl Strauss Mosaic Session Ale. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Goosed. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity