Color is between deep gold and pale amber. Slightly hazy but definitely not cloudy. Two fingers of thick, off-white, creamy head that lingers around and also leaves a high amount of sticky lacing on the glass. Really nice aroma that is super hoppy with intense tropical fruit. Taste is a hop lover’s dream. Tropical fruit, citrus, and melon – all really dank and resinous. There’s a hint of vanilla and some malty sweetness to add more complexity. Mouthfeel is juicy and sticky, with smooth carbonation and a medium body. Neither West Coast nor Northeast-style, this is just a damn tasty Double IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 18 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Amarilla Gorilla IPA. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 2 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Rampant Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Creme Brulee Imperial Milk Stout. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Franz. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity