Color is between deep gold and pale amber. Slightly hazy but definitely not cloudy. Two fingers of thick, off-white, creamy head that lingers around and also leaves a high amount of sticky lacing on the glass. Really nice aroma that is super hoppy with intense tropical fruit. Taste is a hop lover’s dream. Tropical fruit, citrus, and melon – all really dank and resinous. There’s a hint of vanilla and some malty sweetness to add more complexity. Mouthfeel is juicy and sticky, with smooth carbonation and a medium body. Neither West Coast nor Northeast-style, this is just a damn tasty Double IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Leo v. Ursus - Doublus. 6 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Blak Bavarian Style Black Lager. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for The Next Episode. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hangar 24 Chocolate Porter. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Nitro Merlin Milk Stout. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Liquid Truth Serum. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap