Pours a very clear, deep gold color with a thick, white, bubbly head. Aroma is hoppy and fragrant, especially for a session IPA. Hop flavors are a bit herbal with some tropical fruit, but the leading flavor is lemon citrus. Well balanced with a malt profile that is bready but also slightly sweet, especially as the beer warms up. Mouthfeel is crisp and refreshing. Light bodied with medium bitterness. The flavor won't blow you away if you're an IPA drinker, but for a session IPA this one isn't bad.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 37 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for LaGrave. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for No Resolutions. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Rise Up. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Mama's Little Yella Pils. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity