Pours a very clear, deep gold color with a thick, white, bubbly head. Aroma is hoppy and fragrant, especially for a session IPA. Hop flavors are a bit herbal with some tropical fruit, but the leading flavor is lemon citrus. Well balanced with a malt profile that is bready but also slightly sweet, especially as the beer warms up. Mouthfeel is crisp and refreshing. Light bodied with medium bitterness. The flavor won't blow you away if you're an IPA drinker, but for a session IPA this one isn't bad.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 39 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to New Glory Days. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Champs de Fraises. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Brandy Barrel-Aged Imperial Pumpkin Ale. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity