Dankosaurus IPA pours a very cloudy, golden orange color. Thick, white, bubbly head. Aroma is fittingly dank, with plenty of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is juicy and fruity. The citrus carries into the taste, but most of the tropical fruit from the aroma seems to be replaced by peach and melon flavors. But mango and resinous pine make an appearance. Malts play a supporting role. Slight bitterness from the hops, with a mouthfeel that is tangy and juicy. Slick mouthcoating. This is a really well done IPA from Texas.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Alpha King. 52 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hanalei Island IPA. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Erdinger Oktoberfest. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Erdinger Oktoberfest. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Cow Punk IPA. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Schlafly White Lager. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity