Dankosaurus IPA pours a very cloudy, golden orange color. Thick, white, bubbly head. Aroma is fittingly dank, with plenty of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is juicy and fruity. The citrus carries into the taste, but most of the tropical fruit from the aroma seems to be replaced by peach and melon flavors. But mango and resinous pine make an appearance. Malts play a supporting role. Slight bitterness from the hops, with a mouthfeel that is tangy and juicy. Slick mouthcoating. This is a really well done IPA from Texas.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lilith's Brethren. 4 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 31 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Four Seasons Of Mother Earth - Winter. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for AleSchmidt Oktoberfest. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Schlafly White Lager. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Stouting Match. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity