Dankosaurus IPA pours a very cloudy, golden orange color. Thick, white, bubbly head. Aroma is fittingly dank, with plenty of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is juicy and fruity. The citrus carries into the taste, but most of the tropical fruit from the aroma seems to be replaced by peach and melon flavors. But mango and resinous pine make an appearance. Malts play a supporting role. Slight bitterness from the hops, with a mouthfeel that is tangy and juicy. Slick mouthcoating. This is a really well done IPA from Texas.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 44 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to From the Archives Part 1. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Piraat Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Consecration. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity