Happy Thanksgiving! Dankful pours a pale amber color with two fingers of off-white, frothy head. Nice lacing on the glass. Aroma is hoppy and strong, with citrus and pine. Taste is hoppy and dank, with lots of resinous pine, tangerine citrus, and a touch of both stone fruit and tropical fruit. Malts are slightly sweet, with both a doughy, bready flavor, along with some light caramel. Mouthfeel is sticky and chewy, with a medium body, and soft carbonation. Light bitterness, with 55 IBU. Finish is long and satisfying, with more of the hoppy, dank flavor that lasts throughout the beer. Overall this is a very good West Coast style IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Love Like This. 25 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Saint Archer White Ale. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Tax Holiday. 3 hours ago
- snpaulson added a rating for Metaphase. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Islander IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for To The Trees. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity