There's a lot to contemplate here. Pouring a murky brownish golden color, it's opaque and very cloudy with a thin head. The aroma is a pretty straightforward, mild with a pleasant spiciness that's yeasty and bready. The taste is very unique, with a burst of flavor that ends crisply and slightly sweetly and ends a bit like a warmer. We picked out caramel, cream, banana, elderberry, juniper, lemon, and orange peel flavors. As you continue sipping, it takes on a tannic quality that's pleasantly astringent. Hands down this is one of the most unusually complex beers we've ever tried. If you're looking for a great beer that doesn't taste like anything you've ever had before, seek this one out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 39 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Big Wave Golden Ale. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Homo Erectus. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tovarish. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA