Brewed in collaboration with The Full Pint, Clear AF is exactly what it claims to be. Crystal clear, golden color with a white, bubbly head. Lots of lacing left on the glass. Fantastic aroma that is fresh and hop forward. Taste is West Coast IPA in nature but surprisingly maltier than we expected. Pale malt flavors with bready notes and semi-sweetness on the back end. But the hops still take center stage. Hops seem floral and grassy up front, but more tropical fruit and citrus later. Mouthfeel is dry and crisp. Light bodied for an IPA with mild bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Monkey Knife Fight. 42 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Park. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Neverending Haze IPA. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Space Needle Golden IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity