Pours a dark brown color with ½ finger of dark tan colored, frothy head that vanishes fairly quickly. Aroma is slightly sweet and smells a bit like cola or root beer. The taste has a nice combination of malt, spice, and sweetness. Maple syrup, molasses, and honey are all there. It’s sweet, but it works with this beer. Plus a big kick of holiday spice on the back end. Mouthfeel is creamy and oily, with slick carbonation. The 9.2% ABV is pretty well masked, and body is on the lighter side for an imperial milk stout. Vanilla creaminess in the finish. This definitely has a pancakes and syrup flavor, and you can start drinking early today because it’s Christmas!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for F* Cancer IPA. 22 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for West Coast IPA. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Only Echoes Respond. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hop Swingers. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Sactown Brews. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Red Caboose. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Secret Admirer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity