Cent Cinquante is the first permanent beer produced by Chimay in over 55 years. It’s a Belgian Strong Blonde Ale that pours a cloudy, pale amber color. One finger of super long lasting, white, creamy head. Strong aroma of yeast and fruit. Taste is fantastic with big fruit flavors of banana and apricot and fig, plus floral and grassy hop notes. And the malts are present too, with doughy, soft bread flavors. But the most unique part of this beer is the Belgian yeast, which creates a warm, luscious mouthfeel. Well carbonated with a medium to full body. The finish has a touch of herbal spice. Complex and balanced, this is superb and highly recommended.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 24 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fruit and Milk. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sin-Tax. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity