Chasing Nelson pours a very murky, golden orange color. The head is 2 fingers thick and long lasting. Nice aroma with tropical fruit and berry. Taste has some bold hop flavors right off the bat, with mango, guava, apple, and a touch of citrus. This is Double Dry Hopped with just one hop, so you get a real sense of how great Nelson hops are. Mouthfeel is pillowy with a creamy, flaky texture, perhaps from oats or similar soft malts. Very little bitterness, and the finish is smooth and enjoyable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 26 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Filbert. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity