Chasing Nelson pours a very murky, golden orange color. The head is 2 fingers thick and long lasting. Nice aroma with tropical fruit and berry. Taste has some bold hop flavors right off the bat, with mango, guava, apple, and a touch of citrus. This is Double Dry Hopped with just one hop, so you get a real sense of how great Nelson hops are. Mouthfeel is pillowy with a creamy, flaky texture, perhaps from oats or similar soft malts. Very little bitterness, and the finish is smooth and enjoyable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Red, White, and Peach. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity