Color is a mostly clear, golden yellow. Head is very white, frothy, and provides a high amount of lacing on the glass. Fresh aroma full of tropical fruit and citrus but also some pale malt. Taste is much like the aroma, with a nice amount of malt up front that provides balance for the heavy amount of Galaxy hops. Hop flavor is mostly tropical, with some papaya and passion fruit, maybe some almost-ripe mango. As the beer warms up, we also got floral hops and hints of grapefruit pith. Medium bitterness that picks up with each sip. The mouthfeel is dry with an above average carbonation. Finish has a high bitterness and leaves you with an acidic aftertaste like you just ate a fresh grapefruit straight off the tree. High quality and a great beer to showcase the Galaxy hop.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for 80-Acre Hoppy Wheat Beer. 23 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity