Color is medium amber, mostly clear transparency with a solid finger of white, frothy head. Inviting aroma of caramel malt and earthy, floral hops. Taste is superb. The Mosaic hops create flavors of tropical fruit and stone fruit. But it's also resinous and juicy. Well balanced with dark, sweet malts that work together to create a super smooth, oily mouthfeel. Very mild bitterness and the 9.5% ABV is unbelievable. The finish might even be the best part of this beer - so smooth and flavorful, it leaves you reaching for another sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity