Button & Muffin
Golden and hazy appearance, with a large, white, foamy head. Lots of lacing is left on the glass. Inviting aroma of tropical fruit, vanilla, and malt. On the taste, we get a balanced flavor with juicy fruit flavors, ranging from tropical fruit to berry to stone fruit. Malts are there too, with a backbone that seems to be oat and wheat. Creamy, fluffy mouthfeel, perhaps some lactose in here. Medium body with very mild bitterness. Super smooth in the finish, with a dry, pleasant aftertaste. Fantastic!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 12 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Inclined IPA. 1 hour ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer Button & Muffin. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Three Philosophers (2016). 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Ripe IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity