Button & Muffin
Golden and hazy appearance, with a large, white, foamy head. Lots of lacing is left on the glass. Inviting aroma of tropical fruit, vanilla, and malt. On the taste, we get a balanced flavor with juicy fruit flavors, ranging from tropical fruit to berry to stone fruit. Malts are there too, with a backbone that seems to be oat and wheat. Creamy, fluffy mouthfeel, perhaps some lactose in here. Medium body with very mild bitterness. Super smooth in the finish, with a dry, pleasant aftertaste. Fantastic!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Winter Double IPA. 21 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Sumatra Mountain Brown. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mosaic Promise. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Supajuice. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 100th Episode!. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Some Pumpkins. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Windows Up. 6 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Praga Premium Pils. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity