Button & Muffin
Golden and hazy appearance, with a large, white, foamy head. Lots of lacing is left on the glass. Inviting aroma of tropical fruit, vanilla, and malt. On the taste, we get a balanced flavor with juicy fruit flavors, ranging from tropical fruit to berry to stone fruit. Malts are there too, with a backbone that seems to be oat and wheat. Creamy, fluffy mouthfeel, perhaps some lactose in here. Medium body with very mild bitterness. Super smooth in the finish, with a dry, pleasant aftertaste. Fantastic!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Smithwick's Red Ale. 49 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Azacca IPA. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for American Beauty. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Bitter Oats. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Whirlpool. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Avalon. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity