Button & Muffin
Golden and hazy appearance, with a large, white, foamy head. Lots of lacing is left on the glass. Inviting aroma of tropical fruit, vanilla, and malt. On the taste, we get a balanced flavor with juicy fruit flavors, ranging from tropical fruit to berry to stone fruit. Malts are there too, with a backbone that seems to be oat and wheat. Creamy, fluffy mouthfeel, perhaps some lactose in here. Medium body with very mild bitterness. Super smooth in the finish, with a dry, pleasant aftertaste. Fantastic!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 40 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Boone County Brown. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity