This Oktoberfest Märzen pours a translucent pale amber color with an off-white, foamy head. Mild aroma with some malt and graham cracker. On the taste, this is malt forward, with some of that same graham cracker taste, a little bit of dark bread, toast, and really low sweetness which we appreciate for this style. At first, it’s crisp and refreshing, but after a few sips, it transitions into a beer with a creamy, smooth mouthfeel. There’s also some bitterness that shows up in the finish, giving this some nice balance. Overall, we enjoyed this Märzen, and it’s great to try a U.S. craft beer alongside the traditional German beers to celebrate this year’s Oktoberfest!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 29 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Goosed. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Beaver State Brews. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hitachino Nest White Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity