This Oktoberfest Märzen pours a translucent pale amber color with an off-white, foamy head. Mild aroma with some malt and graham cracker. On the taste, this is malt forward, with some of that same graham cracker taste, a little bit of dark bread, toast, and really low sweetness which we appreciate for this style. At first, it’s crisp and refreshing, but after a few sips, it transitions into a beer with a creamy, smooth mouthfeel. There’s also some bitterness that shows up in the finish, giving this some nice balance. Overall, we enjoyed this Märzen, and it’s great to try a U.S. craft beer alongside the traditional German beers to celebrate this year’s Oktoberfest!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Canebrake. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Senorita Horchata Imperial Porter. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for King Sue. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Momo Haze. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Some Pumpkins. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 7 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Exit 3 Blueberry Braggot. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity