This Oktoberfest Märzen pours a translucent pale amber color with an off-white, foamy head. Mild aroma with some malt and graham cracker. On the taste, this is malt forward, with some of that same graham cracker taste, a little bit of dark bread, toast, and really low sweetness which we appreciate for this style. At first, it’s crisp and refreshing, but after a few sips, it transitions into a beer with a creamy, smooth mouthfeel. There’s also some bitterness that shows up in the finish, giving this some nice balance. Overall, we enjoyed this Märzen, and it’s great to try a U.S. craft beer alongside the traditional German beers to celebrate this year’s Oktoberfest!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 32 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 and 1 other listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Don't Call Me Brant IPA. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Guinness Draught Stout. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Smog City Coffee Porter. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Jersey Long Hots. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity