This Oktoberfest Märzen pours a translucent pale amber color with an off-white, foamy head. Mild aroma with some malt and graham cracker. On the taste, this is malt forward, with some of that same graham cracker taste, a little bit of dark bread, toast, and really low sweetness which we appreciate for this style. At first, it’s crisp and refreshing, but after a few sips, it transitions into a beer with a creamy, smooth mouthfeel. There’s also some bitterness that shows up in the finish, giving this some nice balance. Overall, we enjoyed this Märzen, and it’s great to try a U.S. craft beer alongside the traditional German beers to celebrate this year’s Oktoberfest!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Clencher 2 Double IPA. 2 minutes ago
- duffy12 and 1 other listened to Some Pumpkins. 49 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Mastodon. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Once Upon a Time in Blenheim. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Colonel Toby. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Desperado IPA. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Blueberry Thrill Imperial IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Fueled by Gravity. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity