Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale
Color is a very clear, light copper with one finger of white fizzy head that thins pretty quickly. Lots of fast moving bubbles flow from the bottom of the glass. Aroma is balanced, with pale malt and a good amount of hops. Taste is more hop-forward, with grassy and earthy notes, including a bit of a spice bite. Some citrus and resinous pine come in on the back-end. But the malts are there too, with a bready, cracker-like texture. Mouthfeel is light, crisp, and refreshing. Medium bodied. The 6.25% sounds high for a Pale Ale, but it fits well with the taste. Mild bitterness but it does accumulate in the finish. A very nice Pale Ale from Brickstone Brewery!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Stouting Match. 16 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Oktoberfest 2019. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Ellie's Brown Ale. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Wheatwine (2018). 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Half Hitch. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Velocity of Light. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity