Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale
Color is a very clear, light copper with one finger of white fizzy head that thins pretty quickly. Lots of fast moving bubbles flow from the bottom of the glass. Aroma is balanced, with pale malt and a good amount of hops. Taste is more hop-forward, with grassy and earthy notes, including a bit of a spice bite. Some citrus and resinous pine come in on the back-end. But the malts are there too, with a bready, cracker-like texture. Mouthfeel is light, crisp, and refreshing. Medium bodied. The 6.25% sounds high for a Pale Ale, but it fits well with the taste. Mild bitterness but it does accumulate in the finish. A very nice Pale Ale from Brickstone Brewery!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Positive Contact. 47 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Beaver State Brews. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Citrus Wheat Beer. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Hitched on Haze. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity