Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale
Color is a very clear, light copper with one finger of white fizzy head that thins pretty quickly. Lots of fast moving bubbles flow from the bottom of the glass. Aroma is balanced, with pale malt and a good amount of hops. Taste is more hop-forward, with grassy and earthy notes, including a bit of a spice bite. Some citrus and resinous pine come in on the back-end. But the malts are there too, with a bready, cracker-like texture. Mouthfeel is light, crisp, and refreshing. Medium bodied. The 6.25% sounds high for a Pale Ale, but it fits well with the taste. Mild bitterness but it does accumulate in the finish. A very nice Pale Ale from Brickstone Brewery!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 listened to L.A.I.P.As. 21 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Capitulation. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Maduro. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Solis Occasus. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Triple Berry Shake. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Pumpkin Spice Milk Stout. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity