Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale
Color is a very clear, light copper with one finger of white fizzy head that thins pretty quickly. Lots of fast moving bubbles flow from the bottom of the glass. Aroma is balanced, with pale malt and a good amount of hops. Taste is more hop-forward, with grassy and earthy notes, including a bit of a spice bite. Some citrus and resinous pine come in on the back-end. But the malts are there too, with a bready, cracker-like texture. Mouthfeel is light, crisp, and refreshing. Medium bodied. The 6.25% sounds high for a Pale Ale, but it fits well with the taste. Mild bitterness but it does accumulate in the finish. A very nice Pale Ale from Brickstone Brewery!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Lines Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Point Conception IPA. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Chief of Chiefs. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for 1000 IBU. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for GUBNA Imperial IPA. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Nitro Merlin Milk Stout. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity