Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale
Color is a very clear, light copper with one finger of white fizzy head that thins pretty quickly. Lots of fast moving bubbles flow from the bottom of the glass. Aroma is balanced, with pale malt and a good amount of hops. Taste is more hop-forward, with grassy and earthy notes, including a bit of a spice bite. Some citrus and resinous pine come in on the back-end. But the malts are there too, with a bready, cracker-like texture. Mouthfeel is light, crisp, and refreshing. Medium bodied. The 6.25% sounds high for a Pale Ale, but it fits well with the taste. Mild bitterness but it does accumulate in the finish. A very nice Pale Ale from Brickstone Brewery!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 15 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Urumea Donostiako Pale Ale. 49 minutes ago
- plarson listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Latitude 33 Blood Orange IPA. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Starburst IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity