BORIS The Crusher Reserve
Boris pours as dark as motor oil with a thin brown head. It has a dark roasted malt aroma with some burnt banana notes, and plenty of alcohol burn to let you know that Boris is near. But the alcohol on the nose is not evident on the tongue. Instead, there is a smooth, creamy, velvety mouthfeel that helps temper the robust flavors and alcohol of the typical imperial stout and leads to an incredibly drinkable beer at 9.4%. Dark roasted malts pair with a slight vanilla caramel sweetness for a very enjoyable flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Trellis Buster. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Alpine Hoppy Birthday. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Beers Up North. 5 hours ago
- dheliker listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Dirty Old Man Imperial Rye Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity