BORIS The Crusher Reserve
Boris pours as dark as motor oil with a thin brown head. It has a dark roasted malt aroma with some burnt banana notes, and plenty of alcohol burn to let you know that Boris is near. But the alcohol on the nose is not evident on the tongue. Instead, there is a smooth, creamy, velvety mouthfeel that helps temper the robust flavors and alcohol of the typical imperial stout and leads to an incredibly drinkable beer at 9.4%. Dark roasted malts pair with a slight vanilla caramel sweetness for a very enjoyable flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for IPA Del Rey. 5 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Patsy. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pilsner Urquell. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Islander IPA. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Mastodon. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Into the Woods. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity