Boris pours as dark as motor oil with a thin brown head. It has a dark roasted malt aroma with some burnt banana notes, and plenty of alcohol burn to let you know that Boris is near. But the alcohol on the nose is not evident on the tongue. Instead, there is a smooth, creamy, velvety mouthfeel that helps temper the robust flavors and alcohol of the typical imperial stout and leads to an incredibly drinkable beer at 9.4%. Dark roasted malts pair with a slight vanilla caramel sweetness for a very enjoyable flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 28 minutes ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Pride Of cHops. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Southern Resident Killer Whale IPA. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Zero Buttons IPA. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity