Blueberry Maple Stout
Color is dark brown with a thin head, and it smells just like blueberry pancakes or blueberry muffins. Taste is full of bready, toasted malt, butter, maple syrup, and blueberries. In fact, it tastes just like blueberries and maple syrup, but without all of the sweetness. Don't get us wrong, it is sweet, but it's not as sweet as you might think. Fantastic mouthfeel - this is a beer that is unique, complex, and well crafted. Keep your eyes peeled for this one!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Exploring the Vault. 34 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Exemption (Peach Brandy Barrel). 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Worth the Squeeze IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Oberon Ale. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for King Sue. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hitachino Nest White Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity