Blueberry Maple Stout
Color is dark brown with a thin head, and it smells just like blueberry pancakes or blueberry muffins. Taste is full of bready, toasted malt, butter, maple syrup, and blueberries. In fact, it tastes just like blueberries and maple syrup, but without all of the sweetness. Don’t get us wrong, it is sweet, but it’s not as sweet as you might think. Fantastic mouthfeel – this is a beer that is unique, complex, and well crafted. Keep your eyes peeled for this one!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Paranoids Pale Ale. 44 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to L.A.I.P.As. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to California Grab Bag II. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Dorado High. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for 22nd Crooked Line Birthday Suit. 7 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Isle Of MaGourdo. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity