Blueberry Maple Stout
Color is dark brown with a thin head, and it smells just like blueberry pancakes or blueberry muffins. Taste is full of bready, toasted malt, butter, maple syrup, and blueberries. In fact, it tastes just like blueberries and maple syrup, but without all of the sweetness. Don't get us wrong, it is sweet, but it's not as sweet as you might think. Fantastic mouthfeel - this is a beer that is unique, complex, and well crafted. Keep your eyes peeled for this one!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 2 hours ago
- beavwarius and 1 other added a rating for Revision IPA. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for 80-Acre Hoppy Wheat Beer. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Killer Bees. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pumpkin Down. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Treevana IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity