Bitch Creek is a dark reddish brown with almost no head when poured. It is has some fruity sweetness on the initial taste but is immediately overtaken with a dark malt flavor finishing with well-balanced bitterness in the aftertaste. This is quite simply a bold beer with a great taste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Auto Shop West Coast Double IPA. 13 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dark Island. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stone, Cold. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Relay IPA. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Red, White, and Peach. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity