La Rossa is the finest Italian we've had. Beer that is. Dark, smooth, and amazingly malty. This beer has a genuine sweetness and a distinct "European taste." It would be great to find this at your local pub. And when you are out for Italian and aren't in the mood for wine, you have another option.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 56 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 2 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Big Bad Baptist Imperial Stout California Edition. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity