Birds of a Feather
Color is hazy, golden orange with a thick, white, foamy head. Dank aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Taste is hoppy and juicy, just what you want from a Northeast-style IPA. Mango, papaya; lots of tropical fruit nectar. Plus some tangerine citrus and a touch of pine on the back-end. Malts seem to be flaked oat and wheat focused that create a soft texture and creamy mouthfeel. Super juicy with light bitterness. Exceptional finish that is smooth and satisfying. Well done.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Stout at the Devil. 30 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Deserables. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to The Gold Standard. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Alaskan Summer Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity