Big Sur Double IPA
Big Sur Double IPA pours a clear, golden amber color. Lots of ascending bubbles support a substantial, white foamy head. Aroma is fairly mild, which is misleading for how much flavor the beer has once you take a sip. Taste is super hoppy but balanced with plenty of malt. Hops are strong, with an in-your-face bitterness that DIPA lovers tend to enjoy. Very dank, with peach flavors being most noticeable, but also resinous pine and tropical fruit. Mouthfeel is chewy and sticky, with some serious mouth coating. Some malty sweetness on the finish. Medium to full body. The 9.6% isn’t boozy, but this is one where the alcohol sneaks up on you. It’s a big, bold DIPA and one that we’re happy to get our hands on.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 26 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for LaGrave. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to What's My Name Again?. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hopslam Ale. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for IPA 395. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity