Big Sur Double IPA
Big Sur Double IPA pours a clear, golden amber color. Lots of ascending bubbles support a substantial, white foamy head. Aroma is fairly mild, which is misleading for how much flavor the beer has once you take a sip. Taste is super hoppy but balanced with plenty of malt. Hops are strong, with an in-your-face bitterness that DIPA lovers tend to enjoy. Very dank, with peach flavors being most noticeable, but also resinous pine and tropical fruit. Mouthfeel is chewy and sticky, with some serious mouth coating. Some malty sweetness on the finish. Medium to full body. The 9.6% isn't boozy, but this is one where the alcohol sneaks up on you. It's a big, bold DIPA and one that we're happy to get our hands on.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 listened to All About the Stout. 6 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 1 hour ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 1 hour ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Lime:Thirty Lager. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Thresher. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for DDH Blissful Ignorance. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity