Pours a pale amber color with nearly three fingers of white, bubbly head. Aroma is well balanced with English malts and hop notes of citrus and pine. On the taste, there's a bready, malty initial flavor, with some caramel and toffee, maybe even rye. But then we get hop flavors of citrus and pine, evoking a light bitterness. A bit of doughy yeast, especially on the back end. Well balanced, but to us it's more like an English Pale Ale than an American Pale Ale. Medium body with a chewy mouthfeel. Finish is smooth with an earthy, lingering finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 6 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to IPAs East and West. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for 300. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Citra High. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Swami's IPA. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hoss. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Old Scallywag - Oak Brandy Barrel Aged (2015). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity