Pours a pale amber color with nearly three fingers of white, bubbly head. Aroma is well balanced with English malts and hop notes of citrus and pine. On the taste, there's a bready, malty initial flavor, with some caramel and toffee, maybe even rye. But then we get hop flavors of citrus and pine, evoking a light bitterness. A bit of doughy yeast, especially on the back end. Well balanced, but to us it's more like an English Pale Ale than an American Pale Ale. Medium body with a chewy mouthfeel. Finish is smooth with an earthy, lingering finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Oatmeal Stout with Mulish Coffee. 33 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Capitulation. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Summer Solstice. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jubel 2015. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 6 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity