Pours a pale amber color with nearly three fingers of white, bubbly head. Aroma is well balanced with English malts and hop notes of citrus and pine. On the taste, there's a bready, malty initial flavor, with some caramel and toffee, maybe even rye. But then we get hop flavors of citrus and pine, evoking a light bitterness. A bit of doughy yeast, especially on the back end. Well balanced, but to us it's more like an English Pale Ale than an American Pale Ale. Medium body with a chewy mouthfeel. Finish is smooth with an earthy, lingering finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to Beaver State Brews. 1 hour ago
- SuzyQ commented on beer General Sherman IPA. 2 hours ago
- SuzyQ added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Finial Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 6. 5 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity