Pours a pale amber color with nearly three fingers of white, bubbly head. Aroma is well balanced with English malts and hop notes of citrus and pine. On the taste, there's a bready, malty initial flavor, with some caramel and toffee, maybe even rye. But then we get hop flavors of citrus and pine, evoking a light bitterness. A bit of doughy yeast, especially on the back end. Well balanced, but to us it's more like an English Pale Ale than an American Pale Ale. Medium body with a chewy mouthfeel. Finish is smooth with an earthy, lingering finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Sierra Nevada Golden IPA. 45 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Mirror Universe. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Lines Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The Life Hopquatic. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Daddy IPA. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Bozo Beer. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Icelandic Wee Heavy. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity