Pours a pale amber color with nearly three fingers of white, bubbly head. Aroma is well balanced with English malts and hop notes of citrus and pine. On the taste, there’s a bready, malty initial flavor, with some caramel and toffee, maybe even rye. But then we get hop flavors of citrus and pine, evoking a light bitterness. A bit of doughy yeast, especially on the back end. Well balanced, but to us it’s more like an English Pale Ale than an American Pale Ale. Medium body with a chewy mouthfeel. Finish is smooth with an earthy, lingering finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 10 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Some Pumpkins. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Spaten Oktoberfest. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Oak Aged Saison. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Happy New Beer!. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Stone IPA. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for The Next Episode. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Harvest Wet Hop IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
City of Dreams
Stout at the Devil