Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee
The Beer Geek Breakfast Stout pours a dark brown, almost black color with one finger of dark khaki colored head that disappears quickly. Strong aroma of roasted malt, vanilla, and coffee. The taste continues with the roasted malt and caramel, but not as much coffee as we would have expected. At 7.5%, the alcohol is hidden and, surprisingly, this has a welcomed lack of sweetness. All the flavors seem balanced without any one flavor being too aggressive. Mouthfeel is creamy with dry carbonation on the tongue. A solid stout for breakfast or any other time of day, really.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 1 minute ago
- Vette432 listened to What's My Name Again?. 58 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hopslam Ale. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for IPA 395. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for F* Cancer IPA. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Experimental J-Hole. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for California 99 Golden Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity