Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee
The Beer Geek Breakfast Stout pours a dark brown, almost black color with one finger of dark khaki colored head that disappears quickly. Strong aroma of roasted malt, vanilla, and coffee. The taste continues with the roasted malt and caramel, but not as much coffee as we would have expected. At 7.5%, the alcohol is hidden and, surprisingly, this has a welcomed lack of sweetness. All the flavors seem balanced without any one flavor being too aggressive. Mouthfeel is creamy with dry carbonation on the tongue. A solid stout for breakfast or any other time of day, really.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Weedwacker. 27 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Blue Boar Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Super Funkadelic Aged in Tequila Barrels with Key Lime. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity