Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee
The Beer Geek Breakfast Stout pours a dark brown, almost black color with one finger of dark khaki colored head that disappears quickly. Strong aroma of roasted malt, vanilla, and coffee. The taste continues with the roasted malt and caramel, but not as much coffee as we would have expected. At 7.5%, the alcohol is hidden and, surprisingly, this has a welcomed lack of sweetness. All the flavors seem balanced without any one flavor being too aggressive. Mouthfeel is creamy with dry carbonation on the tongue. A solid stout for breakfast or any other time of day, really.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Hayburner. 18 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Dark Doppelbock. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Penske File. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Founders CBS (Canadian Breakfast Stout) 2017. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hazelutely Choctabulous. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Nectar IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity