Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee
The Beer Geek Breakfast Stout pours a dark brown, almost black color with one finger of dark khaki colored head that disappears quickly. Strong aroma of roasted malt, vanilla, and coffee. The taste continues with the roasted malt and caramel, but not as much coffee as we would have expected. At 7.5%, the alcohol is hidden and, surprisingly, this has a welcomed lack of sweetness. All the flavors seem balanced without any one flavor being too aggressive. Mouthfeel is creamy with dry carbonation on the tongue. A solid stout for breakfast or any other time of day, really.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Marietta Ave Blend #3. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Truck Trail. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Lupulin River. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Pepper & Peaches. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to On the Boulevard. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Sanctification. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity