Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee
The Beer Geek Breakfast Stout pours a dark brown, almost black color with one finger of dark khaki colored head that disappears quickly. Strong aroma of roasted malt, vanilla, and coffee. The taste continues with the roasted malt and caramel, but not as much coffee as we would have expected. At 7.5%, the alcohol is hidden and, surprisingly, this has a welcomed lack of sweetness. All the flavors seem balanced without any one flavor being too aggressive. Mouthfeel is creamy with dry carbonation on the tongue. A solid stout for breakfast or any other time of day, really.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Senorita Horchata Imperial Porter. 36 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for King Sue. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Momo Haze. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Some Pumpkins. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Exit 3 Blueberry Braggot. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity