Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee
The Beer Geek Breakfast Stout pours a dark brown, almost black color with one finger of dark khaki colored head that disappears quickly. Strong aroma of roasted malt, vanilla, and coffee. The taste continues with the roasted malt and caramel, but not as much coffee as we would have expected. At 7.5%, the alcohol is hidden and, surprisingly, this has a welcomed lack of sweetness. All the flavors seem balanced without any one flavor being too aggressive. Mouthfeel is creamy with dry carbonation on the tongue. A solid stout for breakfast or any other time of day, really.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 30 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Spaten Pils. 1 hour ago
- budman1 listened to From the Archives Part 1. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2020). 2 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Enjoy by 4.20 IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for ChocoLatte. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity