Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee
The Beer Geek Breakfast Stout pours a dark brown, almost black color with one finger of dark khaki colored head that disappears quickly. Strong aroma of roasted malt, vanilla, and coffee. The taste continues with the roasted malt and caramel, but not as much coffee as we would have expected. At 7.5%, the alcohol is hidden and, surprisingly, this has a welcomed lack of sweetness. All the flavors seem balanced without any one flavor being too aggressive. Mouthfeel is creamy with dry carbonation on the tongue. A solid stout for breakfast or any other time of day, really.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Your IPA. 4 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 29 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Create-A-Potato. 31 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 52 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Collaboration No. 6 Barrel Aged Blend. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for El Sully. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 8. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity