Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee
The Beer Geek Breakfast Stout pours a dark brown, almost black color with one finger of dark khaki colored head that disappears quickly. Strong aroma of roasted malt, vanilla, and coffee. The taste continues with the roasted malt and caramel, but not as much coffee as we would have expected. At 7.5%, the alcohol is hidden and, surprisingly, this has a welcomed lack of sweetness. All the flavors seem balanced without any one flavor being too aggressive. Mouthfeel is creamy with dry carbonation on the tongue. A solid stout for breakfast or any other time of day, really.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 21 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Consider Yourself Hugged. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Universal Secret. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Fancy Stuff Brut IPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The KrHOPen. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Love Child No. 8. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for City of Dreams. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity