Beer Geek Cocoa Shake pours a pitch black color with a foamy tan head that dissipates quickly, leaving a thin, shiny film on top. You might pick up on cocoa powder, dark chocolate, dark fruits, roasted malts, vanilla, and espresso. Low to medium carbonation, oily and viscous, with lots of complexity and a smoothness that masks the 12.12% ABV. This is a solid oatmeal stout, and one dominated by delicious coffee and chocolate flavors. Velvety smooth and really delicious from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 32 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Filbert. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity