Beer Geek Cocoa Shake pours a pitch black color with a foamy tan head that dissipates quickly, leaving a thin, shiny film on top. You might pick up on cocoa powder, dark chocolate, dark fruits, roasted malts, vanilla, and espresso. Low to medium carbonation, oily and viscous, with lots of complexity and a smoothness that masks the 12.12% ABV. This is a solid oatmeal stout, and one dominated by delicious coffee and chocolate flavors. Velvety smooth and really delicious from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 33 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Identity Crisis. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 5 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for EightFive-O American Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity