Bass is very mild and balanced with a smooth malty flavor. It has the classic British ale taste, but not the least bit bitter or hoppy, and is only slightly sweet. This classic beer is excellent in overall quality. Don't forget about this one the next time you're at the pub.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 55 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Squall IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Calling IPA. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Good Guy Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity