Bass is very mild and balanced with a smooth malty flavor. It has the classic British ale taste, but not the least bit bitter or hoppy, and is only slightly sweet. This classic beer is excellent in overall quality. Don't forget about this one the next time you're at the pub.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Miami Gras. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Islander IPA. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for American Sour (2015). 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rahr & Sons Pumpkin. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Fullerton Haze Hop Blend No. 6. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Goose Experimental Ale. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Stouting Match. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity