Bass is very mild and balanced with a smooth malty flavor. It has the classic British ale taste, but not the least bit bitter or hoppy, and is only slightly sweet. This classic beer is excellent in overall quality. Don't forget about this one the next time you're at the pub.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to Portlandia. 17 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Think Tank #17. 49 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to LA LA Land. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Whimsy. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity