Bass is very mild and balanced with a smooth malty flavor. It has the classic British ale taste, but not the least bit bitter or hoppy, and is only slightly sweet. This classic beer is excellent in overall quality. Don't forget about this one the next time you're at the pub.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Dubbel Czech. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for The Experiment - Batch #1. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Operation IPA Overload. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Billie Cantaloupe Gose. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Newcastle. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Even More Jesus. 7 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Identity Crisis. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity