Bass is very mild and balanced with a smooth malty flavor. It has the classic British ale taste, but not the least bit bitter or hoppy, and is only slightly sweet. This classic beer is excellent in overall quality. Don't forget about this one the next time you're at the pub.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Source Series Apis. 23 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to Get Back to Wort!. 57 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to On the Boulevard. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Saison Brett. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Montucky Cold Snack. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Calf. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity