Pours a very clear, pale amber color with lots of carbonation bubbles. Head is quite thick and foamy, leaving patches of lacing on the glass. Light aroma of grain and a little bit of grass and herbs. Taste is malty and doughy, plus some caramel malt with very minimal sweetness. We get a unique grassy hop flavor that provides balance. Mouthfeel is soft with dry, but light carbonation. Great drinkability and always one to consider for your Oktoberfest celebration. Prost!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Alleycat Amber Ale. 22 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity