Pours a very clear, pale amber color with lots of carbonation bubbles. Head is quite thick and foamy, leaving patches of lacing on the glass. Light aroma of grain and a little bit of grass and herbs. Taste is malty and doughy, plus some caramel malt with very minimal sweetness. We get a unique grassy hop flavor that provides balance. Mouthfeel is soft with dry, but light carbonation. Great drinkability and always one to consider for your Oktoberfest celebration. Prost!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sweet Baby Jesus. 34 minutes ago
- IPAman listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity