Pours a very clear, pale amber color with lots of carbonation bubbles. Head is quite thick and foamy, leaving patches of lacing on the glass. Light aroma of grain and a little bit of grass and herbs. Taste is malty and doughy, plus some caramel malt with very minimal sweetness. We get a unique grassy hop flavor that provides balance. Mouthfeel is soft with dry, but light carbonation. Great drinkability and always one to consider for your Oktoberfest celebration. Prost!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 31 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to San Diego Part 2. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Biere de Mars. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Chocolate Covered Pretzel Stout. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Slide Rule Chocolate Raspberry Gose. 4 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Tenured Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity