Arctic Saison Batch #5
This Grassroots Brewing collab between Hill Farmstead and Anchorage Brewing Co. pours a straw color with several fingers of super white, frothy head. Aroma has some classic farmhouse funk with Brettanomyces and grassy, floral hops. Taste is delicious. Less Brett in the taste than we got in the aroma, but still a nice amount of funk. Fruity taste with citrus, banana, apple, white grape, and pear. There's an earthy, herbal spice as well as oaky, wood barrel notes. Wild, natural flavors like it was made on a farm. Well balanced and complex with an effervescent mouthfeel. Highly carbonated with a dry finish that really brings out all of the various flavors. Sophisticated and complex - this is an excellent saison!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Murk Man IPA. 8 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Never Mind the Beer Here's the Milkshake. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wailua Wheat. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpha Abstraction vol. 7. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Fire Iron. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for The Next Episode. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity