Alaskan Amber Ale
The flagship beer of the Alaskan Brewing Company, this is an above average beer in its category and worth trying if you want something new. It has an abundance of malts, coupled with a grainy, biscuity taste that makes it unique from other amber ales. At only 5% ABV, Alaskan Amber is smooth, sweet, and easy to put a few of these down.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Citra Bend. 21 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to Stone, Cold. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Orange Blossom Blonde Ale. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Alpha King. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Odell IPA. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity