Alaskan Amber Ale
The flagship beer of the Alaskan Brewing Company, this is an above average beer in its category and worth trying if you want something new. It has an abundance of malts, coupled with a grainy, biscuity taste that makes it unique from other amber ales. At only 5% ABV, Alaskan Amber is smooth, sweet, and easy to put a few of these down.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 31 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Far Out IPA. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Top Cutter IPA. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Orange County. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Sweet Sunny South. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity