2nd Shift Brewing Kölsch
Pours a golden straw color with high clarity. Lots of bubbles flow up to support a long lasting, white, foamy head. The aroma is that of a traditional Kölsch, with cereal-like pilsner malt and some fruity esters. Taste is phenomenal, beginning with some soft pilsner malts, then light fruit flavors like pear and apple. Mouthfeel is crisp and refreshing, and there’s a dry, clean finish. Really a great representation of the style and one of the best that we’ve had recently.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 47 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Pina Agria. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Snow Plow Milk Stout. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Derivative: Mystery. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Something to Reel (Juicy IPA #13). 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for The Patsy. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Rahr & Sons Pumpkin. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity