2nd Shift Brewing Kölsch
Pours a golden straw color with high clarity. Lots of bubbles flow up to support a long lasting, white, foamy head. The aroma is that of a traditional Kölsch, with cereal-like pilsner malt and some fruity esters. Taste is phenomenal, beginning with some soft pilsner malts, then light fruit flavors like pear and apple. Mouthfeel is crisp and refreshing, and there’s a dry, clean finish. Really a great representation of the style and one of the best that we’ve had recently.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Lupulin River. 46 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Calm Before the Storm. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 and 1 other added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other added a rating for Death From Above. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Pumpkin Harvest Ale. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Mosaic Promise. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity