Dark brown color with a dark brown head that is over a finger in depth. Malt heavy aroma, followed by an equally intense roasted malt flavor right off the bat. Dark chocolate, coffee, molasses, and smoke. Robust flavors and thankfully it’s only semi-sweet. Earthy and piney hops, with a bitterness that accumulates on the back-end. The mouthfeel is chewy and thick with nice carbonation that tries to hide the high 9.4% ABV. Long, dry, lingering finish of malty goodness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vanilla Oatis. 25 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for 805. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Winter Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Boone County Brown. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for LHazy River. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity