Dark brown color with a dark brown head that is over a finger in depth. Malt heavy aroma, followed by an equally intense roasted malt flavor right off the bat. Dark chocolate, coffee, molasses, and smoke. Robust flavors and thankfully it’s only semi-sweet. Earthy and piney hops, with a bitterness that accumulates on the back-end. The mouthfeel is chewy and thick with nice carbonation that tries to hide the high 9.4% ABV. Long, dry, lingering finish of malty goodness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 39 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Sounds. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Shepplekofeggan. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity