Dark brown color with a dark brown head that is over a finger in depth. Malt heavy aroma, followed by an equally intense roasted malt flavor right off the bat. Dark chocolate, coffee, molasses, and smoke. Robust flavors and thankfully it’s only semi-sweet. Earthy and piney hops, with a bitterness that accumulates on the back-end. The mouthfeel is chewy and thick with nice carbonation that tries to hide the high 9.4% ABV. Long, dry, lingering finish of malty goodness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 32 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 58 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Jambi IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity