Color is dark brown with a thick, khaki colored foamy head. Boozy aroma that makes it clear this is a Scottish ale. Taste is malty up front, in the middle, and on the back end. Roasted malt, nuts, and lots of fruity hop flavors, including raisins, dates, plums, and figs. Earthy and piney hops give some nice balance, and a bold sweetness shows up after a few sips. The booziness from the aroma is non-existent in the taste. Dangerously drinkable with an incredible mouthfeel. Finishes so smooth- we'll take another one of these!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 3 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Big Bad Baptist Imperial Stout California Edition. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity