Laurelwood Workhorse pours a light copper color with lots of fine, bubbly carbonation. The head is white with plenty of lacing. Aroma is hoppy: tropical and citrus, which continues into a hop taste of tropical fruit, citrus, and a bit of resinous pine. Malts are bready with a caramel sweetness. Juicy mouthfeel, medium body with a finish that is clean, smooth and far from bitter. This is a solid IPA, not overly complicated and very drinkable for a 7.5% IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 12 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity