This ale pours dark brown with only hints of red. The color resembles more of a porter than a traditional red ale. The aroma is full of earthy and piney hops and is paired with a pleasant hint of toasted caramel. The caramel and brown sugar malt profiles are immediately apparent upon first sip. The abundance of intense earthy hops and boozy mouth feel play well to the self reclaiming "imperial dank tank". Those beer connoisseurs looking for a unique blend of intense hops and boozy malt profiles will not be disappointed by this ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 24 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity