This ale pours dark brown with only hints of red. The color resembles more of a porter than a traditional red ale. The aroma is full of earthy and piney hops and is paired with a pleasant hint of toasted caramel. The caramel and brown sugar malt profiles are immediately apparent upon first sip. The abundance of intense earthy hops and boozy mouth feel play well to the self reclaiming "imperial dank tank". Those beer connoisseurs looking for a unique blend of intense hops and boozy malt profiles will not be disappointed by this ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Dream Yard. 21 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 56 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Imperial Golden Nugget. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Holy Hermit. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Biere de Mars. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Dark Island. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity