Citra has been one of the most sought after West Coast style DIPAs in California, if not the United States. And it's now available in cans for the first time. Pours a non-transparent, golden amber color. Head is thick, white, and foamy. Strong, hoppy aroma with both berry and tropical fruit. Taste is HOPPY- all hops from the start, although a supportive caramel malt backbone appears as the beer warms. The berry flavor from the aroma turns into pure citrus and tropical fruit. Maybe just a bit of pine. Mouthfeel is chewy and juicy. Medium bodied with a moderate amount of bitterness - just the amount you want in a DIPA. Finishes smooth with a nice lingering flavor. Cheers, until next year Citra!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 20 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 45 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity