Citra has been one of the most sought after West Coast style DIPAs in California, if not the United States. And it's now available in cans for the first time. Pours a non-transparent, golden amber color. Head is thick, white, and foamy. Strong, hoppy aroma with both berry and tropical fruit. Taste is HOPPY- all hops from the start, although a supportive caramel malt backbone appears as the beer warms. The berry flavor from the aroma turns into pure citrus and tropical fruit. Maybe just a bit of pine. Mouthfeel is chewy and juicy. Medium bodied with a moderate amount of bitterness - just the amount you want in a DIPA. Finishes smooth with a nice lingering flavor. Cheers, until next year Citra!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Odell IPA. 20 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Unfiltered Sculpin. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to It's a Trappist!. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The Sister. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 5 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity